Original Webinar Date: November 1, 2018
During our 3Q Webinar, the Bramshill Investment Team shares their views on the current fixed income landscape and explores topics such as:
- How active management across asset classes, security structures, and credit selection gave Bramshill a +3.36% return while the Barclays Agg was down -1.60%
- Where the Bramshill team is currently seeing value in fixed income markets.
- The competing actions taken by President Trump and Federal Reserve Chairman, Jerome Powell.
- Why the investment community does not believe the Federal Reserve.
- The team's projections for the last quarter of 2018 and how rates will continue to be a disruptive catalyst.
We’ve done the research, and we share exactly what we think! During the webinar replay, we walk you through Bramshill’s outlook on fixed income asset classes, current fixed income positioning and performance, so you can reassess your portfolios in these challenging times.
TO ACCESS THE WEBINAR REPLAY, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM ON THIS PAGE.
Access to these materials is provided for informational purposes only. No statement is to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or other investment product. Investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal, and past performance does not guarantee future results. Composite performance returns are net of actual management fees charged which range up to 100 basis points per annum. All information is subject to change without notice. Any reference to an index is for benchmarking purposes only and the composition of such may differ from that of the strategy being discussed.